In response to the demand of customers and continuous changes in the future, Playstock will be frequently updating our FAQs.
Playstock has some restrictions regarding registration. Please check if you are not included in any of the conditions listed below:
- Minors below the age of 18
- Accounts with false name or impersonations
- Accounts invalidating or violating any regulations
- Accounts containing false information
- Accounts that interfere with other user’s site use and misuse other’s information
- Accounts that reflect the violence of any sort, such as discrimination and hate, racism, abomination, and pornography
- Any cases where Playstock rightfully decides that the account is inappropriate for use
If you wish to register as a Playstock’s contributor, first you need to register as a user. It is important that you give us accurate personal information in order to avoid any restrictions in registration.
You can register as User through a few simple steps.
- Click on the “Start” button on the first page.
- You can sign up in 3 different options:
- Facebook account
- Google account
- When you click on Join now, we will send you a verification email. Click on confirm, and you’re done!
Now you’ve registered as a customer, it’s time to become a contributor.
- Go to MyPage
- In Display Name, you can enter whatever name you would prefer. You can enter your real name, or a nickname would be also fine.
- Enter your full legal name(first & last name). You are not to write your nickname or any other name that is not your legal name.
- Specify a valid phone number in the international format that starts with your country code.
- Provide your options to get paid for your work.
- If you use Paypal, provide your Paypal Email
- If you use Payoneer, enter the word ‘Payoneer’ instead
- Click on the Submit Changes button once you are done filling out the form.
All finished? Then, congratulations on becoming Playstock Contributor! Let’s make something beautiful:)